Two Movers Network may collect personally identifiableinformation, such as your:The information we collect, includingbut not limited to your name and email address, is voluntarilysubmitted by our visitors in order to fulfill a particularrequest, and will only be used in the manner in which it wasintended by the visitor. This is not a requirement in order tovisit our site. GotMovers.com insures maximum security inmaintaining the integrity of our visitors' information.
Cookies are useful for allocating data on certain visitor trendsand patterns, such as operating systems, our number of visitors,and which pages are most frequented. GotMovers.com may usetracking and cookies for the express purpose of improving itsservices. Visitors can adjust their browser setting to notifywhenever they are receiving a cookie, with an option of acceptingor declining. Declining cookies may affect your use of certainservices on our website.
We may also share aggregate cookie information with trustedthird parties that assist in the operation of our website.However, the information disclosed will never specify identifiableinformation. GotMovers.com will only release private informationto protect ours or others' rights, enforce our policies, or incompliance with the law.
Children's Online Privacy Protection ActCompliance
GotMovers.com adheres to the requirements of COPPA (Children'sOnline Privacy Protection Act). Our website, products, andservices are only for people who are at least 13 years old orolder. We do not collect any information from anyone under the ageof 13.
If you have any questions or concerns about our policies, visitour contact page.
For California Consumers The Following Applies
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specificrights regarding their personal information. This sectiondescribes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise thoserights.
Access to Specific Information and DataPortability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclosecertain information to you about our collection and use of yourpersonal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive andconfirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information wecollected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or sellingthat personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share thatpersonal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected aboutyou (also called a data portability request)
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for abusiness purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories thateach category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personalinformation categories that each category of recipientobtained.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete anyof your personal information that we collect from you andretained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive andconfirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (anddirect our service providers to delete) your personal informationfrom our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retainingthe information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personalinformation, provide a good or service that you requested, takeactions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoingbusiness relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contractwith you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious,deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute thoseresponsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impairexisting intended functionality.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, andDeletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, anddeletion rights described above, please submit a verifiableconsumer request to us by email:
- Request Information Do Not Be Sold Go To www.gotmovers.com/Do-not-sell-ca
- Request Right To Know Information Go To www.gotmovers.com/right-to-know-ca
- Request To Delete Your Information Go To www.gotmovers.com/delete-my-info-ca
- Emailing us at CCPA@equatemedia.com
- Toll Free CCPA Hotline - 855-754-2245
Only you or a person registered with theCalifornia Secretary of State that you authorize to act on yourbehalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to yourpersonal information. You may also make a verifiable consumerrequest on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer requestfor access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. Theverifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonablyverify you are the person about whom we collected personalinformation or an authorized representative. (At times we mayrequire you to confirm a link sent to your phone via SMS oremail)
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us toproperly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide youwith personal information if we cannot verify your identity orauthority to make the request and confirm the personal informationrelates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does notrequire you to create an account with us. We will only usepersonal information provided in a verifiable consumer request toverify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumerrequest within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (upto 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension periodin writing. We will deliver our written response by email to theemail that was verified. Any disclosures we provide will onlycover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumerrequest's receipt. The response we provide will also explain thereasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. We do notcharge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumerrequest unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestlyunfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, wewill tell you why we made that decision and provide you with acost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you forexercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA,we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services,including through granting discounts or other benefits, orimposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate forgoods or services or a different level or quality of goods orservices.